What sets me apart from other web developers
Not all freelance web programmers are the same. Can your current web designer make these statements?
- I am a full-time freelance web developer — this is my only employment.
- I have a BS in Manufacturing Engineering.
- I spent five years as a web-based applications consultant with a prominent technology firm prior to freelancing.
- I value communication with my clients above all else.
- I can be trusted to recommend the best solutions for my clients.
- My rates are very reasonable with hourly pricing or flat-rate projects.
- I am reliable.
- Excellent references are available upon request.
My skill set
With experience in a wide variety of website programming languages and platforms, I can create a website that is the perfect fit for your business or organization.
- Custom WordPress and Joomla installations
- Custom WordPress themes
- Custom Content Management Systems
- Custom databases
- RSS feeds
- eCommerce online stores and shopping carts
- Mobile websites
- Facebook and Twitter integrations
- Photo galleries
- Event calendars
- Store locators with Google Maps API
- Product catalogs
- Surveys and voting systems
- Form submission and data processing
- Anti-spam techniques
In addition to creating websites and website programming, I also specialize in website promotion and Search Engine Optimization. My proven SEO techniques get your website better “natural” or “organic” listings. My website promotion programs include:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Search engine position reporting and monitoring
- Social Networking with Facebook, Twitter and more
- Google Analytics traffic analysis
- Google Webmaster tools
- eNewsletter promotions and campaign management
- Paid traffic through Google Adsense, Facebook Ads, and others
Contact me today
Why settle for web developers who take days to respond to your requests, misinterpret your requirements, and recommend technology that you don’t need?
Contact me today.